You are eligible for a free breast imaging if:
1. You live in North East Florida – This includes St. Johns and Putnam County.
2. You have limited income
– This is based on the Census Bureau that changes yearly. For more information go to the office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation or contact Pink Up The Pace at (904) 471-1819 or fill out our email form.
3. Female and male of all ages with a breast concern:
– Skin changes, breast lump, nipple changes, pain, lump under the arm.
4. You do not have private insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare.
Exceptions: “Pink Up The Pace” will fund free imaging to those who are underinsured (those who have a high deductible or a high co-pay). Follow up imaging services will be provided by PUTP for the extent of 2 years. We will provide imaging to those who have Medicare, Part A, but not Part B (as long as you meet our income limits).
5. You are not breast-feeding or pregnant.
All patients using our services need an order from medical practitioner. If you don’t have a physician please visit the following websites to see who can assist you further:
Wildflower Clinic at http://www.goodsamstaug.org/
Azalea Clinic at http://azahealth.org/